This must be the most lonesome night in all of my being
To realize that I’ve grown to love you, without my conscious thinking.
My heart is in absolute uncertainty, swathed in baffling rage
If only this would swiftly pass as if time has turned the page.
I know that I have once been in this place so desolate and forlorn,
Memories would unfold before my eyes the way time itself has worn.
Every time I’d have grown to love, but also in fear that paths would part,
Afraid that this would never last, leaving not even a trace of your passage in my heart.
In fear, because I know
That the more I love you
The more entitled you are
To hurt me.
Yes, this could be the most lonesome night in all of my being
But if I refuse to face my fears tomorrow my chances will be swiftly fleeting
To realize that I’ve grown to love you, without my conscious thinking.
My heart is in absolute uncertainty, swathed in baffling rage
If only this would swiftly pass as if time has turned the page.
I know that I have once been in this place so desolate and forlorn,
Memories would unfold before my eyes the way time itself has worn.
Every time I’d have grown to love, but also in fear that paths would part,
Afraid that this would never last, leaving not even a trace of your passage in my heart.
In fear, because I know
That the more I love you
The more entitled you are
To hurt me.
Yes, this could be the most lonesome night in all of my being
But if I refuse to face my fears tomorrow my chances will be swiftly fleeting
I'd rather risk losing while hope still knocks upon my door
Than to one day discover that I could not love you anymore.

0 comments:
Post a Comment