Leap

I'm going to speak tonight with my verses,
the things that are too vague to say.
of rusted screws and plucked out weeds,
the things that would never go away.

I have known not any name but one,
which led me to bleed crimson and blue.
I have yearned for not a single candy cane,
yet the sugar has melted this heart too.

Does the sound of the rainbow lure you?
Cos i am not so awed by its melody.
The whisper of a sturdy wall awakens,
and that has vanished out its dignity.

The cross-stitched version of the sunrise
has darkened the purpose of time machines.
I threw away the large-holed needles
in exchange for aplenty evergreens.

What does it take to produce a beat?
The drums have vomited out its air.
The notes still run despite the moon
and the stars have taken me on a dare.

The middle sized spiders are out of webs,
their cries i cannot seem to forget.
I need to find the lost arteries,
of Romeo and his beloved Juliet.

These underground tales of rage and woe
are all because of expired drugs.
These jumping sheeps won't help me sleep,
a wise man asked to count the frogs.

The world slows down everyday,
and you won't notice it's erratic seat.
The calibrated works of mundanity
sums up to love, loathe, repeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment