Where are you?
I cannot seem to find your face
The crowd is slowly moving
And I know you’re still in place.
Where are you?
Have I lost your smile once more?
The sun is shining brightly
Yet I feel the warmth no more.
Where are you?
My eyes are wandering ‘round
I had a glimpse of your shadow
But still you’re not around.
Where are you?
I’ve searched from east to west
The north and south I’ve conquered
And I’ve been throughout the depths.
Where are you?
Are you still in the world I know?
Or am I the one who’s lost
In a love you’ve already let go?
I cannot seem to find your face
The crowd is slowly moving
And I know you’re still in place.
Where are you?
Have I lost your smile once more?
The sun is shining brightly
Yet I feel the warmth no more.
Where are you?
My eyes are wandering ‘round
I had a glimpse of your shadow
But still you’re not around.
Where are you?
I’ve searched from east to west
The north and south I’ve conquered
And I’ve been throughout the depths.
Where are you?
Are you still in the world I know?
Or am I the one who’s lost
In a love you’ve already let go?

0 comments:
Post a Comment