Writer's Block - Nasri | download | lyrics
I don't know what it is that shivers me through the bones whenever I hear this song. I have been influenced by a very close friend to believe that there's no such thing as a writer's block. She told me that a true writer has words running through his blood. I have been writing for a long time, deciphering my emotions and beliefs into words and sentences and even dream sequences that etch the soul like ancient carvings in a cave; and I must say, the flow of my thoughts hasn't been constant, yet it never ran out of current.
But writing can mean pouring blood into ink and heart into paper. You bleed to translate the words that are too painful to express. You write the emotions through your combined sub-conscious instinct. A cacophony of thoughts rush just to define what you often write about - love.
And in love you are blocked.
So is the writer in you.
thank you mon for the song.
So is the writer in you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment