Through test of time, I stand devotedly
Amidst the acrid pain enfolding me.
Firm yet wretched, I yield in woe
Crumbling inside to fill the sorrow.
No chance to win, I stand forlorn
Between the boundaries of what was worn,
Affirmed yet languid, I collapsed again
At the imperious feet of a fated friend
Crashed and burned, I fell in pieces
Among the many embers that creases.
Distressed and ruined, I gave a breath
In mundane existence, I died a death.
Amidst the acrid pain enfolding me.
Firm yet wretched, I yield in woe
Crumbling inside to fill the sorrow.
No chance to win, I stand forlorn
Between the boundaries of what was worn,
Affirmed yet languid, I collapsed again
At the imperious feet of a fated friend
Crashed and burned, I fell in pieces
Among the many embers that creases.
Distressed and ruined, I gave a breath
In mundane existence, I died a death.

0 comments:
Post a Comment